Sunday, July 24, 2011

Selleck Still Waiting for Indiana Jones Payback

Tom Selleck is still waiting to work with STEVEN SPIELBERG, more than a quarter of a century after he missed out on the chance to play INDIANA JONES. Selleck was offered the role of the swashbuckling archeologist in 1981's Raider's of the Lost Ark, but was contracted to star in Magnum, P.I. and a studio dispute forced Spielberg to hire Harrison Ford instead.

The director promised Selleck they would make a movie together - and the 62 year old is still waiting. He says, "I still have a letter from Steven Spielberg saying what a rotten deal I'd gotten and that I had a part out there and somewhere along the line we are going to work together. I haven't played that card yet." (IG/CA/MT)

BY: WENN | Wednesday, December 5, 2007

http://www.atpictures.com/news.php?id=4523

No comments:

Post a Comment